Rest Comfort products are the finest in mattress protection, made with the highest quality materials and workmanship available. We stand behind our product and offer a 10 year warranty to RestComfort.com customers from date of purchase. Your protector is warranted for the first 3 years non-prorated with replacement at no charge and prorated 1/10 of cost per year thereafter.
Amazon Purchases: To ensure our valued customers receive genuine products, we only have one authorized seller on Amazon (Rest Comfort). on Ebay (restcomfort) on Walmart (Rest Comfort)
RestComfort Premium Branded Protection Products10-Year Warranty - Mattress Encasement & Protectors
5-Year Warranty - Pillow Encasement & Protectors
- Normal wear and tear, normal everyday soiling, or commercial use
- Protectors that are abused or not handled per laundering Care instructions, or that are commercially laundered
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives
- The sides of your mattress; your linens, foundation or box spring; or mattresses not using a protector To the extent that any of these exclusions are not permitted under the laws of your state, that particular exclusion does not apply to you.
The duration of any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise is limited to 10 years from the date of purchase. If a defect in your protector results in damage to your mattress, your mattress will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
If you have a warranty concern, please contact us by email Help@restcomfort.com Do not return your mattress protector and/or pillow protector to the place of purchase. To process your claim, you must:
- Confirm that proper laundering and care instructions have been followed.
- Machine-wash and dry the mattress protector immediately after any spillage incident, optimally while fluid is still wet.
- Register a claim within 5 days of an incident by email Help@restcomfort.com
- Return the product for inspection and validation as instructed. Shipping and handling fees are your responsibility.
- Provide the original purchase receipt for your protector. YOUR PROTECTOR MUST BE PURCHASED ON THE SAME DAY AND SAME RETAIL SALES TICKET AS YOUR MATTRESS FOR MATTRESS WARRANTY TO APPLY.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
PLEASE RETAIN THIS WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST TEN YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.